This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Salary||£28k - 32k per year|
HR Advisor, Horsham
- Monday to Fridasy 8.30 - 5.30pm
- Company benefits and bonus
- 33 paid holiday
- Training and Development
- Chance to work for a leading company
For the role you will be required to:
- Work directly with the HR Director
- Be jointly responsible for the provision of professional advice to both staff and management across the entire company
- Contact will be over the phone and via email, however there will be some need for business travel across the area at times
- Active involvement in influencing and investigating disciplinary and grievance matters, policy writing, absence management, performance management and ongoing project work
You will need to show:
- Demonstrate a good level of legislative knowledge
- Apply this to a wide variety of operational situations through a practical and commercial approach
- Previous personal experience in influencing and investigating disciplinary and grievance matters, policy writing, absence management, performance management and ongoing project work,
- CIPD qualification or equivalent is necessary.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written are essential.
- Good understanding of using a HR system
Please apply now