New Homes Sales, Heathfield - Part time
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||East Sussex, UK|
|Sector||Residential Property - New Homes Sales|
|Salary||£16k - 18k per year|
New Homes Sales Negotiator, Heathfield – Part time
6-12 month contract starting Mid January
Four days a week - Friday - Monday 11am - 5pm
Excellent Hourly rate with commission on top
Well established and professional company
21 days holiday with bank holidays on top
For this role you will be required to:
- Ensuring the sales office and show home are in a great condition
- Ensuring all properties are always ready for viewings
- Showing all properties to interested parties and closing sales offers at the earliest opportunity
- Following up on the progression of the sales to ensure targets are met
- Liaising with agents , developers and solicitors as well as clients to keep everybody informed
- Ensuring the buyers are completely happy with the moving in process.
You will need to show the following:
- Confident, articulate and well presented
- 1 -2 years estate agency experience
- A motivated self-starter looking to work 4 days a week which includes weekends and two days during the week
- It is anticipated this site will be open for at least one year
Please apply now, Cavendish Careers specialise in all aspects of the property sector, if you have any questions about this role or any others we have on the website please call us to discuss.