Experienced Sales Negotiator
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Residential Property - Senior Sales Negotiator|
|Salary||£18k - 20k per year + benefits|
Senior Sales Negotiator, West Kent
- £18,000 with OTE of £30,000
- 5 days a week including a Saturday
- 30 days paid Holiday
- Private Healthcare/ Excellent Pension/ Life Insurance
- Company Rewards and Incentives
Are you/do you have:
- Results driven
- Positive and hardworking
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Desire to develop a career in the property sector
- 6months plus experience in residential sales and valuations
You will be asked to:
- Qualify & respond to all leads. Arrange & manage viewings by telephone.
- Confidently handle negotiations & offers between vendor/purchaser.
- Maintain & drive sales progression until completion.
- Achieve monthly targets.
- Keep accurate files notes, handle queries & consistently update database relating to the whole property process using the database
- Update window details, upload details, target letter drops to key areas & other related marketing
- Be a key member of staff, always help motivate other team members and working well with colleagues
Cavendish Careers specialise in all aspects of the property sector and have a number of exciting roles like this, please contact us to discuss your career in more detail