Senior Sales Negotiator, Cranleigh
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Residential Property - Sales Negotiator|
|Salary||£18k - 30k per year + Benefits|
Senior Sales Negotiator, West Kent
- £18,000 with OTE of £30,000
- 5 days a week including a Saturday
- 30 days paid Holiday
- Private Healthcare/ Excellent Pension/ Life Insurance
- Company Rewards and Incentives
Are you/do you have:
- Results driven
- Positive and hardworking
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Desire to develop a career in the property sector
- 6months plus experience in property valuations
You will be asked to:
- Qualify & respond to all leads. Arrange & manage viewings by telephone.
- Confidently handle negotiations & offers between vendor/purchaser.
- Maintain & drive sales progression until completion.
- Achieve monthly targets.
- Keep accurate files notes, handle queries & consistently update database relating to the whole property process using the database
- Update window details, upload details, target letter drops to key areas & other related marketing
- Be a key member of staff, always help motivate other team members and working well with colleagues
Please apply now, due to many applications for this role, we won’t be able to get back to everyone, if you haven’t heard anything from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Cavendish Careers specialise in all aspects of the property sector, visit our website to see more roles like this.